The NM EDGE
4001 Office Court Drive, Suite 308
Santa Fe, New Mexico 87507
ABQ Offices for the NM EDGE will be located in Building K on CNM's Montoya Campus (Montgomery at Morris).
Gerald Thomas Hall, Room 275
NMSU Main Campus
Las Cruces, NM 80003
Mary C. DeLorenzo, Program Director
Elia Galindo, Database Report Writer
Lucinda Banegas-Carreon, Extension Associate II
Jeanine Eden, Program Coordinator
Chantel Barton, Sr. Fiscal Assistant
Marilyn Cimalore, Program Assistant
Judy Gurule, Program Assistant
Anissa Nuanez, Program Support
Tyler Koehler, Program Support
Phone: (575) 646 0314 (Albuquerque) / (575) 646-4304 (Las Cruces)
NM EDGE, a service of New Mexico State University's Cooperative Extension Service, is a program designed to provide a comprehensive course of study to administrators, managers, elected officials, and staff in local, state, tribal, and national government, through which participants can acquire and apply the best practices and theory to their management behaviors and strategies using the highest professional standards.
News From the NM EDGE
TIME to give YOUR INPUT!
Deadline for June 2017 Input is April 17. Don't delay...
Before we finalize our schedule of classes, we want to give you the opportunity to provide us with your input on classes. To provide us with your input:
- Be sure to check your transcript first visit:
- Use your certification checklist to identify the classes you want to take in June.
- Click on the June 2017 Input Survey link below to give us your input.
- Find the certification you are working towards
- Click on each class needed to earn certification/Each you wish to have offered in January.
- Please submit your input by 5:00 p.m. on Monday, April 17, 2017.
- If you are working on more than one certification, you can give us your wish list for both on the same survey under the appropriate designation.
Visit our NM Public Purchasing Foundation Classes and Re-certification TAB for Public Purchasing Details. Certificate Audit Submission Information
If you have completed classes towards a certification, be sure to submit an audit during the next Audit window, which is:
Go to the NM EDGE Student Record and Enrollment Site.
- Using the navigation bar on the left, select Certification Audit. Use the arrow to show the menu of certification choices, select the audit you want, and then submit. Please press submit ONLY once.
- The audit is to verify that you have completed all of your classes, and to assign you an Academic Advisor to work with you on your Culminating Experience, and to prepare you for graduation.
- For those of you who have completed all of your CPS classes, please submit your audit right away. The CPS Assessments are by invitation only. Once we know who qualifies to be invited, we will notify you and set the date.
Best wishes! Your NM EDGE Team